• Liability – When you’re at fault, Liability Insurance only covers the other driver and their vehicle. Your medical and vehicle expenses will be your responsibility.
• Collision – After an accident, Collision will cover the costs of repairing your vehicle, or replace your vehicle if it can’t be repaired.
• Comprehensive – If your vehicle is stolen, or damaged from a cause other than an accident, such as a natural disaster, Comprehensive will pay the costs of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
• Full Coverage – In case of an accident, Full Coverage offers liability protection including collision and comprehensive coverage.
• Medical Payments – In the case of injuries, medical costs are covered for you and your passengers, even if you’re at fault, including PIP, which is expanded coverage that includes coverage for lost wages.
• Rental Reimbursement – When your vehicle is being repaired after an accident, rental reimbursement pays a certain amount for a replacement vehicle.
• Towing and Roadside Service – With TRS, you’ll receive towing and roadside assistance to a shop for repairs, or assistance to get you back on the road.
Choosing automobile insurance can be a formidable task and it’s not always easy to understand. Do you have too much insurance, or not enough? Are you meeting the legal requirements? With deductible choices, coverage levels and more, it’s very difficult to choose the best auto insurance for you and your family. That’s why choosing auto insurance online, may not be the wisest choice.