Accidents can happen to even the best drivers. Whether it’s your fault or the other driver, the costs of recovering from an accident, can be time consuming, mentally draining, and financially devastating!
The best way to minimize the stress of a motorcycle accident is to be properly insured. The professionals at Assurance Total Protectionwill help you find coverage that makes sense for you and your family.
ASSURANCE TOTAL PROTECTION...
• Will help you find quality motorcycle insurance, designed to fit your unique situations, in other words, you’ll only purchase what you need.
• Will save you money. You’ll find top-notch personal motorcycle insurance, at affordable prices.
• Fully understands the insurance requirements in your state, and will make sure you’re in compliance.
• Treats each and every customer like part of the family. You’ll receive prompt, personal attention, for all your insurance needs.
There are many types of motorcycle insurance to choose from. Here are some of the choices:
• Liability – When you’re at fault, Liability Insurance only covers the other driver and their vehicle. Your medical and vehicle expenses will be your responsibility.
• Collision – After an accident, Collision will cover the costs of repairing your motorcycle, or replace your motorcycle if it can’t be repaired.
• Comprehensive – If your motorcycle is stolen, or damaged from a cause other than an accident, such as a natural disaster, Comprehensive will pay the costs of repairing or replacing your motorcycle.
• Full Coverage – In case of an accident, Full Coverage offers liability protection including collision and comprehensive coverage.
• Medical Payments – In the case of injuries, medical costs are covered for you and your passengers, even if you’re at fault, including PIP, which is expanded coverage that includes coverage for lost wages.
• Rental Reimbursement – When your motorcycle is being repaired after an accident, rental reimbursement pays a certain amount for a replacement vehicle.
• Towing and Roadside Service – With TRS, you’ll receive towing and roadside assistance to a shop for repairs, or assistance to get you back on the road.
Enhanced Injury Protection (New Optional Coverage)
Enhanced Injury Protection includes two components: an income loss benefit that pays up to the weekly limit to the insured for income lost due to injury resulting from a covered accident, and a death benefit that is payable to the surviving spouse or estate of the insured if the named insured is killed as a result of a covered accident. This coverage applies to each named insured and his/her spouse. Disappearing Deductibles provide a reduction of twenty-five percent (25%) in Comprehensive and Collision deductibles at renewal for each consecutive preceding claim-free policy period. Upon renewal after four consecutive claim-free policy periods, there will be no deductible. Deductibles return to their original amounts upon the next renewal after a Comprehensive or Collision claim has been paid.
Disappearing Deductibles are automatically included with Total Loss Coverage; optional for Agreed Value and Actual Cash Value.
Choosing motorcycle insurance can be a formidable task and it’s not always easy to understand. Do you have too much insurance, or not enough? Are you meeting the legal requirements? With deductible choices, coverage levels and more, it’s very difficult to choose the best motorcycle insurance for you and your family. That’s why choosing motorcycle insurance online, may not be the wisest choice.
With Assurance Total Protection, you’ll work with an Independent Agents, who will offer you an array of options for your motorcycle insurance. Why choose from one company that offers you only one choice?
The professional, Independent Agents, at Assurance Total Protection, will review motorcycle insurance options from the top insurance companies, and choose the one that offers you the best coverage, at the best price.
Your Assurance Total Protection Independent Agents, will search options that suit your unique situation, such as the number of drivers in your home, and their ages. They’ll save you money by bundling your motorcycle car and home insurance for an added discount. The Independent Agents at Assurance Total Protection do all the work for you, searching the marketplace to find you the best coverage, at the most economical price. With Assurance Total Protection on your side, you can’t go wrong.