Most people believe that life insurance is only for the elderly or those with a life threatening disease, but the truth is, life is unpredictable. As we go about our day to day affairs, the unexpected can happen; a fatal car accident, a heart attack, and in today’s world, even a terrorist attack. Life insurance is a smart choice for everyone, young and old.
It’s unfortunate that only 60% of Americans have life insurance, and 90% of those don’t have adequate coverage. Are you and your family prepared for the inevitable? Will you or your family survive financially if and when your major wage earner passes away?
The best way to minimize the financial pressures of a passing in the family is to be properly insured. The professionals at Assurance Total Protection will help you find coverage that makes sense for you and your family.
There are different types of life insurance, including:
• Term – Term life insurance is the most flexible and affordable life insurance. You can decide the amount of coverage you want and the length of your policy. Most people that have term life insurance make sure that it also covers the term of your mortgage.
• Permanent – Permanent life insurance lasts for the length of the life of the insured. There are two types of permanent insurance:
1) Whole life - Builds cash value over time.
2) Universal Life – The premium payments and coverage mounts are flexible. It’s usually more expense, but builds cash value over time.
• Final Expense – This type of life insurance usually requires no medical and it usually takes only 24 hours for the policy to be active. It’s used to cover expenses, i.e., funeral and burial cost, medical bills and other debts.
Choosing life insurance can be a formidable task and it’s not always easy to understand. Do you have too much insurance, or not enough? With deductible choices, coverage levels and more, it’s very difficult to choose the best life insurance for you and your family. That’s why choosing life insurance online, may not be the wisest choice.
With Assurance Total Protection, you’ll work with an Independent Agent, who will offer you an array of options for your life insurance. Why choose from one company that offers you only one choice?
The professional, Independent Agents, at Assurance Total Protection, will review life insurance options from the top insurance companies, and choose the one that offers you the best coverage, at the best price.
Your Independent Agent, will search options that suit your unique situation, such as the amount of debt that will be left for your family. They’ll save you money by bundling your life and auto insurance for an added discount. The Independent Agents at Assurance Total Protection do all the work for you, searching the marketplace to find you the best coverage, at the most economical price. With Assurance Total Protection on your side, you can’t go wrong.